Support Account Manager (relocation)
This is who we are
Grodan is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is the global leader in offering advanced stone wool growing media solutions for plants.
Grodan has a job opening for a Support Account Manager who will be the primary advocate for our customers. In this independent position, you will be responsible for the understanding of customer’s business needs in a new digital era and support them in improving usage of our (software) solutions.
The Support Account Manager reports directly to the Product Owner. The position is based in Roermond, the Netherlands.
This is what we offer
A challenging job within a growing, international and visionary company with high quality products and systems, working in a pleasant, informal culture with short communication lines and a 'hands on' mentality. In addition to a competitive salary and good fringe benefits, ROCKWOOL also offers ample opportunities to work on your further personal development.
This is the role
- understanding of customer’s business needs in a new digital era and support them in improving usage of our (software) solutions.
- building awareness and pipeline of customers using our new product
- helping customers with the successful installation of our software product to ensure the most effective usage
- monitoring the usage and performance of our product and continuously help our customers to get the maximum added value of our product
- spreading knowledge about new modules or releases of our product, ensuring them the best use of all possibilities and offering our customers the best experience
This is what you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Inside Sales / Customer Success/ IT Technical Support role for B2B software packages;
- Excellent command of the English and Polish language in word and writing;
- Strong social skills;
- Strong in multi-tasking;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Ability to travel: Ca. 5% of your time