SAP Project Consultant SD
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department (DIGITAL) offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
Are you an experienced SAP Project Consultant SD? Do you like to be responsible for SAP SD projects and are you looking for a new challenge? Welcome to ROCKWOOL.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered: competitive salary, benefits package cover by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters. You will work in global team for an international project.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Working according the strategy by delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business
- SAP configuration of SD module / and cross modules integration (LES /MM / FI/ CO) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with others solutions like CRM / Eshop / CPQ
- Providing functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Managing small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise.
- Promoting and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensuring that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets SLAs with the regions.
This is what you offer
- Experience in SD module customizing
- Customizing and working knowledge on intercompany, pricing and third part processes
- Strong integration knowledge in MM and LES modules
- Experience in change management processes
- Level 3 support, user trainings and documentation preparation experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel internationally 30-50% of time