SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and Task Resource Management (TRM) functional expert
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
IT department is seeking an experimented SAP Functional Lead covering Warehouse Management (WM) and Task Resource Management (TRM) to all ROCKWOOL operating companies (OPCOs). This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Work according the strategy by delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business; the aim is to find savings and benefits for the Rockwool Group through right IT solutions / functionalities, by constantly looking for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement PP solutions to drive greater business efficiency:
- Work to set direction through strategic roadmap with Solution architect and then evolve the global design with appropriate solutions, which may cut across many SAP modules and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage deep understanding of how the IT tools are used by the business and how these tools interact to influence the business to think in new ways by providing design direction, including alternative options
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) the analysis of business requirements and processes including meeting with business users, business stake holders, decision-makers, developers, and super users
- Define and translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for business, IT consultants and management.
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IT skills to configure and develop the right solution
- SAP configuration of WM and TRM modules / and cross modules integration (PP/MM/TM) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with the Paperless Warehouse Service (infrastructure, Network and WIFI for Radio Frequency)
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise. Ability to establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
This is what you offer
Qualifications and/or experience
- Master's Degree in Logistic Engineering or related field
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on Warehouse Management (WM) and Task Resource Management (TRM)
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Transportation Management (TM), Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
Module specific requirements
- SAP expertise in IM / WM / TRM and MDE
- Deep knowledge in MTS/MTO processes
- Inbound / internal and outbound warehouse flows including strategies to connect WM to PP / MM / TM.
- Warehouse Master Data (WM/TRM)
- Industry experience in warehouse execution will be added advantage
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- Team player able to coordinate with other team members in completing assigned tasks
- Highly adaptable to new situations and frameworks
- Ability to understand the root-cause of complex problems to solve, research and propose solution / alternatives / workaround for final decision
- Willing to travel - travel content between 30% and 50% of the time