This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2018 we are 200 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and DIGITAL (IT). This department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered: competitive salary, benefits package cover by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters. You will work in global team for an international project.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Creating the best technical designs.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated builds and deployment.
- Coding features (data access, business logic and UI), fixing bugs and writing unit tests.
- Testing and documenting (if required to help the team achieve sprint goals).
- Interviewing candidates for development roles.
- Helping with production issues.
This is what you offer
- Minimum 2 years of full-time programming in Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Software design patterns.
- Web, database, Microsoft .NET and C# development.
- Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality software including but not limited to Continues Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews.
- Working in an Agile (i.e. Scrum) team (nice to have).
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and in writing).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to easily change direction based on lessons learnt or changed circumstances (adaptability).
- Open mind and positive can-do attitude.
- Initiative and ability to work without a close supervision